Click here to login and access your tips.
What's this all about?
The easiest way for people to send you their tips is on the net.
footytips.net offers a free service for your tipping competition
to save you the hassle of trying to configure PHP on a web server
just for a tipping competition. (If you don't know what PHP is,
then now you don't need to worry!) Wests (the free footytips.net tipping
software) generates web pages with
the fixtures on them (see the sample
page here), and your tipsters can use these to
send their tips to our server. They will get an email confirming
their tips. Then, at the end of the round, you download a file and
enter all tips for the round into Wests with a couple of clicks.
Once you've got your competition up and running using Wests,
register with footytips.net using the form below. You'll receive a few
instructions telling you what you need to do.
The not-so-fine print - just so you know exactly what to expect.
- This service is only for receiving tips that your tipsters send
over the net. You do not get FTP access to a server, and you cannot
host any other files related to your tipping competition (ie, the
HTML files generated by Wests) due to potential fixture copyright
issues. If you don't have a web server to post the HTML file on,
why not just email all of your tipsters with the HTML files
- We will send tips to both your email address, and the email
address of the tipster as entered into Wests. Please make sure
these are correct and up-to-date.
- Sometimes, things go wrong. Although care is taken to ensure
that your tips are safe and the server is running all the time,
we take no responsibility for any unforeseen downtime and errors
which may result in the loss of your tips. You have a copy of all
tips submitted in your email inbox anyway so you can see that
the system already has redundancy built in :)
- We will never knowingly give out your email or the data that
you submit to us.
- We will contact you by email if we make any changes that will
affect this service.
- All accounts will be deleted at the end of the year and you
will need to register again next year. However, we will notify you
before doing this.
- Any misuse of this service will result in cancellation of your
- Please use the most recent version of Wests (currently 1.4.5)
as previous versions are incompatible with this service.
- If you are confused or have any problems,
please ask for help in the forum
or email support(at)footytips.net (do the obvious thing).
(c) 2015 footytips.net