Release notes for version 1.4.2beta
Release notes for version 1.4.1
- This is a beta release. I haven't tested it as thoroughly as I would normally,
however I haven't come across any problems in the tests that I have done
and I am happy to release it now as is.
I am doing this as I will not have time to work on the program in the forseeable future
and think that some of the requests that people have made and have currently been
implemented may be useful for use in the remainder of this season.
Release notes for version 1.4.0
- If you are using custom headers for your HTML pages, you will need to
update them. There's now more customisability (is that word?!)
If you add:
at the very end of your existing custom header, then Wests should behave
- Old versions of Wests cannot open files saved by this version. Of course,
the current version can read data files saved by old versions of Wests.
- There is a new stylesheet provided (as of version 1.3.0). This is
required for the new tipster team-by-team tipping table. For any CSS tweakers,
the changes are in the .gbg and .rbg sections.
- There is a thread in the forum for posting and viewing other users'
custom headers and footers for their web pages.
Check it out!
Wests Tipping Software
Version 1.4.5 29/05/2011 (Version history)
Wests © 2003-11 Daniel Wedge