footytips.net Forum Index footytips.net
Get help for Wests, or just talk footy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The flood

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Wedge
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: The flood Reply with quote

Saw Terry's Tigers on Saturday night playing the super-flood, I counted 34 players in Freo's forward 50 at one stage. Freo flood to an extent too and the game was actually really boring up until the last 15 minutes or so. The Tigers started chipping the ball around with about 10 minutes to go after Freo got a run on but thankfully the Dockers manned up and eventually got in front and built up a winning lead.

After that though, the Tigers seemed to stick to the flood plan while the Dockers chipped it around in the back line with no one coming near them?! What the... it's like Richmond didn't want to get the ball back?! Nice to give them a taste of their own medicine though.
themit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richmond's philosophy: When flood doesn't work, keep flooding. This seems to be the only way they can do it- third week in a row. What an appaling game style!
erum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney over Fremantle, Fremantle are playing at a ground where they have NOT played before. I think in the finals, there should be games played at neutral grounds to protect one team from dominating. If Sydney finished 1st or 2nd.
artjudaslove

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very good I think. I feel that I'm really good at is knowledge.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    footytips.net Forum Index -> AFL All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: