footytips.net Forum Index footytips.net
Get help for Wests, or just talk footy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freo v Carlton

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Freo v Carlton Reply with quote

Freo have a lot to play for this week after the debacle last week - Carlton coming off a victory... thoughts? How do you think Carlton will go this year? Thought they'd do ok last year but failed miserably.
Daniel Wedge
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez the second half was terrible to watch. I was at the game and was relieved when it was all over, and not because Carlton were coming back (in fact it didn't feel like a win, maybe an extra 5 minutes and Carlton stealing a win would give the Dockers a kick up the backside).

Listening to the radio on the way home, there were heaps of fans calling in and blaming Demetriou and the rule changes... I disagree, I watched two other games on the weekend and they were good to watch (Richmond and St Kilda, and Bulldogs and Melbourne). Freo have a terribly bad habit of reverting to this chippy chippy sideways backwards anywhere-but-forwards game Evil or Very Mad Yet only a few weeks ago, everything was looking good! What happened?
sandrela

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richmond's philosophy: When flood doesn't work, keep flooding. This seems to be the only way they can do it- third week in a row. What an appaling game style!
Chaosvorker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to follow you The article you have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    footytips.net Forum Index -> AFL All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: